SAVE THE DATE
The Entrepreneurial & Business Excellence Hall of Fame was created to encourage, promote, and recognize outstanding entrepreneurship, family business, and business excellence. This program was formed as a result of a recognized need to foster and honor entrepreneurial success and business innovation and excellence in our region.
The primary objectives of the EBE Hall of Fame include, but are not limited to:
- Hosting an annual Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony to be held in the fall each year
- Honoring family businesses through the Excellence in Family Business Award at the annual Induction Ceremony
- Fostering entrepreneurship and mentoring the next generation of entrepreneurs
The EBE Hall of Fame is Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan's ceremony to honor outstanding entrepreneurs and business leaders who:
- Inspire through intense vision
- Have built and sustained growing businesses
- Create jobs in our region
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR NOMINATION?
- Outstanding Entrepreneurs and Business Owners who have been responsible for the high-performance and business excellence of a private or public company.
- Outstanding Family Business Leaders who have built and grown family-owned businesses and that have demonstrated considerable growth and innovation.
- Outstanding Business Advocates who, by action and influence, have been responsible for progressing and sustaining business development, inspiring or embracing innovation, or creating opportunities for business creation and growth.
The Entrepreneurial & Business Excellence Hall of Fame™ is a registered brand of Gorillas & Gazelles LLC.