Congratulations to all our 2016 EBE Hall of Fame Award recipients.
We are currently accepting nominations for the 2017 EBE Hall of Fame
If you would like to be added to our mailing list, please email
Adam Davenport at email@example.com.
Do you know an outstanding entrepreneur, business owner or family business that deserves to be recognized for their impact on the economic climate of the NW Ohio - SE Michigan region? Is that person you?
The Entrepreneurial & Business Excellence Hall of Fame Recognition Program was created to honor entrepreneurs and business leaders who have made an impact in our region.
WHO CAN BE NOMINATED?
- Outstanding Entrepreneurs and Business Owners who have been responsible for the high-performance and business excellence of a private or public company.
- Outstanding Family Business Leaders who have built and grown family-owned businesses and that have demonstrated considerable growth and innovation.
- Outstanding Business Advocates who, by action and influence, have beenresponsible for progressing and sustaining business development, inspiring or embracing innovation, or creating opportunities for business creation and growth.
Nominees are responsible for inspiring through intense vision, building and sustaining growing businesses, and creating jobs in our region!
If you know a person who meets these criteria or if that person is you, then nominate now for the Entrepreneurial & Business Excellence Hall of Fame!
3 EASY STEPS TO NOMINATING AN OUTSTANDING INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESS:
Step 1: To submit a nomination online, complete and submit the data form below.
Step 2: After you submit your nomination form, a member of the EBE Hall of Fame Nomination Solicitation Committee will call you for further details regarding your nomination. You should be prepared to state why you made your recommendation and provide examples if appropriate.
Step 3: Wait for your call! The Nomination Solicitation Committee will call you within 2 business days of your nomination.
After your call, the Nomination Solicitation Committee will then notify the nominee of their nomination for the 2017 Entrepreneurial & Business Excellence Hall of Fame. The nominee has the option to accept or decline the nomination.
WHAT CAN THE NOMINEE EXPECT?
- If the nominee accepts his/her nomination, an interview will be arranged with the nominee and a member of the EBE Hall of Fame Nomination Solicitation Committee. At the interview, the committee member will ask a specific series of questions.
- An Executive Summary of the nominator’s and the nominee’s interviews will be created by the Nomination Soliciation Committee and a high-level financial due diligence may be performed by the local CPA firm, Davenport, Hanf & Company, LLC. This process ensures the credibility and stability of the nominated business, and all information acquired during the process is held in strictest confidence and destroyed following the selection process.
- The Entrepreneurial & Business Excellence Hall of Fame Independent Judges Panel will review the Executive Summaries and financial information (to be approved by the nominee) of all 2017 nominees and then make their selections in September. Final determination of the number of honorees will be the decision of the local judging panel.
Honorees will be announced in October and will then be formally inducted into the Entrepreneurial & Business Hall of Fame at the 2017 EBE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in November 2017.
At that Ceremony, the Nominees will be honored and take their place along side the dynamic over 170 current members of the
EBE Hall of Fame.
If you have any questions, contact Adam Davenport, EBE Hall of Fame Chairman by phone at 419-874-0000 or
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.